General Stuff
Started by G24

Threads:55
Duke
Duke
Threads: 55
Warning Level:
Gold: 565
07-09-2018, 03:14 PM (This post was last modified: Today, 11:32 AM by Rhythm.)

1. Advertisement, we need some kind of advertising campagin lol.
I am more then happy to make videos! for newbies basically a guide on how to crack etc..

2. Staff contributions, staff should post more stuff for exmaple configs - not all staff just some.

3. Username colour should be chanageable - would be a very cool feature.

4. The should be some kind of system that detects low quality posts,
Examples: "X slayer leecher"

5. Should be able to use emojis in shout out box

6. More emojis should be added

7. How to get people to be active/ get more memebers
People normally come to the site for configs, combos, etc..
Everyone is a leecher at first, then eventually they grow big kinda and start to contribute.
Posting configs or combos, helps get more memebers, better reputation, and more contributors.

8. Commenting on profiles is still borken :/

9. Users should be able to do something with their credits idk what but yeah :/

10. Coin toss game should be fixed

11. Make a telegram group? would be for whole sentry community not just the trusted people

12. Add premium section for accounts, combos etc..

13. Uploading profile picture, please allow more size space so I can upload HD pictures

14. Add music spotlight feature
[Image: unknown.png]

15. When users are replying to a thread to unlock it they should have to type at least 7+ characters that way it will stop leechers a bit more?

[Image: 34.jpg]

Threads:164
❤️
Administrator
Threads: 164
Warning Level:
Gold: 2,347,347
Today, 11:49 AM (This post was last modified: 11 hours ago by Rhythm. Edit Reason: Updated! )
(07-09-2018, 03:14 PM)G24 Wrote: Feedback:

1. Advertisement, we need some kind of advertising campagin lol.
I am more then happy to make videos! for newbies basically a guide on how to crack etc..

2. Staff contributions, staff should post more stuff for exmaple configs - not all staff just some.

3. Username colour should be chanageable - would be a very cool feature.

4. The should be some kind of system that detects low quality posts,
Examples: "X slayer leecher"

5. Should be able to use emojis in shout out box

6. More emojis should be added

7. How to get people to be active/ get more memebers
People normally come to the site for configs, combos, etc..
Everyone is a leecher at first, then eventually they grow big kinda and start to contribute.
Posting configs or combos, helps get more memebers, better reputation, and more contributors.

8. Commenting on profiles is still borken Confused

9. Users should be able to do something with their credits idk what but yeah Confused

10. Coin toss game should be fixed

11. Make a telegram group? would be for whole sentry community not just the trusted people

12. Add premium section for accounts, combos etc..

13. Uploading profile picture, please allow more size space so I can upload HD pictures

14. Add music spotlight feature
[Image: unknown.png]

15. When users are replying to a thread to unlock it they should have to type at least 7+ characters that way it will stop leechers a bit more?

Advertising and promotion will be sorted in the nearby future as we are still focusing on stability of our board at the moment, although I have noticed activity has begun to slowly increase again.
Yes, our user base is rather small currently however we do have our loyal members visiting us more frequently lately and remember quantity does not necessarily define quality.

Staff do contribute but in their own ways as we are all different in regards to skillset.
I personally plan to be sharing more content myself it's just a matter of having the time available but I assure you it's well overdue.

Username styler changer is already planned so you may expect that feature soon as well as userbar hue, more details will be available once setup on-site.

We discussed this via Discord DM's but just as a reminder filtering words isn't an ideal way to determine whether or not a post is to be considered as HQ / LQ.

Smilies have always been useable via our shoutbox, remembering the text for each can be troublesome though.
Therefore we've added a button / window that pops up allowing you to simply click onto smilies to insert into your messages.

I added a variety of new smilies to choose from which you will find a full listing of here and a screenshot of all shown below.

[Image: ywa8Mgr.png]

I agree with you to an extent on that note as yes we all have to start off somewhere but at the same time certain individuals who register tend to try and take advantage and use our board as a pitstop.
Any people willing to learn on the other hand and actively contribute in some form or another without expecting to be spoon fed are the kind of people we value here.
Those who are downloading our content with zero intentions of returning won't be welcomed, nor forgiven.

Profile comments has finally been fixed.

Daily rewards which will work alongside our current credit system should hopefully implemented before this upcoming weekend.
Allowing you to claim gold by meeting a post and/or thread requirement within 24 hour intervals.
There are also plenty of other ideas yet to be integrated so don't stress about that.

Coin Toss was never actually bugged as such, it was an issue with the rewrites we had before.
Nonetheless it is functioning fine and you may enjoy gambling away gold again.

Pointless us creating a Telegram group as we still have both our private Discord server (invite only upon request) and our shoutbox too for casual chit chat.

Premium section and tab on our index page for upgraded members (Knight & above) only to benefit from has been added as requested.

I have increased the maximum file size for avatars currently to 1,000 KB which should be more than adequate.
Failing that, we highly recommend you upload to Imgur instead as there is no limitation, plus remote URL supports GIF. 

Music on profiles was included within the announcement earlier, read here for more information.

Not a bad suggestion I must say, the minimum character length is limited to 25+ as an attempt to reduce LQ and/or spam replies.

[Image: g6E7SCT.gif]

PLEASE READ THE HELP DOCUMENTS HERE HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME!