Support Role
Started by Bongzy
Poll: Trial mod for bongzy
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
6 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Threads:98
Gold: 3,019
1800-273-8255
Threads: 98
Warning Level:
Vouches:5
SpyDrama QueenCloverHelpfulNinjaCool KidSunshineHunnidCrown
02-01-2019, 08:19 AM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2019, 08:52 AM by Bongzy.)
I think I would do really well with a support role on this forum, I would do my best to help and learn a lot along the way,  knowing I may mess up here and there, I would only learn from that situation and make sure it never happened again. I am not asking for support straight away, maybe something like a trial for a few months I will be happy to work with this if possible.

There is not really much I can work of on this thread seeing you would be asked multiple Q before going for a role like this, I feel I have done my best in the last few months, Do not get me wrong I am not perfect, I am only learning and it is on me to learn from the situation's I have encountered.

[Image: VwYOQT.gif]
 ^^^ !Click above for the cheapest auto buy config shop! ^^^

Threads:38
Gold: 56,120
Dog Of Internal Affairs
Threads: 38
Warning Level:
Vouches:0
StaffCute & CuddlyDivaNinjaJokesterCloverHelpfulEmperorDuke
02-01-2019, 09:22 AM
Going to play devil's advocate here and ask the real questions that should be answered.

"I think I would do really well with a support role on this forum"
In what way? How so?

"I feel I have done my best in the last few months"
Exactly how? I've checked your post history and all I see is you bumping your threads for personal gain. Another reason why I'm bringing this up is because of your previous scam report
which shows that you are unprofessional and in my own opinion, a risk to an extent. You were at a point where you would take a ban over resolving an issue with a customer that was no more than $40.00. This leads me to believe that the rank you are asking for is for your own personal gain and not Sentry's.

[Image: TocHvJH.png]

Threads:98
1800-273-8255
Threads: 98
Warning Level:
Vouches:5
SpyDrama QueenCloverHelpfulNinjaCool KidSunshineHunnidCrown
02-01-2019, 10:01 AM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2019, 11:03 AM by Bongzy.)
Ok well now I see how you feel about the situation, I stated there is not much to work off on this Thread with in having the status I have, I really like how you bring up a situation I honestly thought I done the best in, I gave the person a refund and you will still push this point this was my first problem in over 200 transaction's and this is what you use against me while you are online for less then 10 min's replying to OPTION threads like this Lol  [make a option to rate the leak post/thread] 
I knew this was coming that is why I have pointed out the flaws I have as much as possible, I don't know if you have checked the recent REF rate and whom has long time customer's, You really should think twice about questioning  me "USING THIS SITE", I really do my best you will see sooner or later

Decline this or ban me lol I give up. {anyone else that has been a member please let me know your thought's I would appreciate good or bad I will not point out}

[Image: VwYOQT.gif]
 ^^^ !Click above for the cheapest auto buy config shop! ^^^

Threads:328
Gold: 7,730
Knight
Knight
Threads: 328
Warning Level:
Gold: 7,730
Active500 PostsActive500 PostsActive500 PostsActive500 PostsActive
02-01-2019, 10:48 AM
(02-01-2019, 10:01 AM)Bongzy Wrote: Ok well now I see how you feel about the situation, I stated there is not much to work off on this Thread with in having the status I have, I really like how you bring up a situation I honestly thought I done the best in, I gave the person a refund and you will still push this point this was my first problem in over 200 transaction's and this is what you use against me while you are online for less then 10 min's replying to OPTION threads like this Lol  [make a option to rate the leak post/thread] 
I knew this was coming that is why I have pointed out the flaws I have as much as possible, I don't know if you have checked the recent REF rate and whom has long time customer's, You really should think twice about questioning  me "USING THIS SITE", I really do my best you will see sooner or later

Decline this or ban me lol I give up. {anyone else that has been a member please let me know your thought's I would appreciate good or bad I will not point out}

I think bongzy would be a good support member. I personally think most of the members of this forum are inactive or just leech and that sucks so maybe more staff to ban peeps is needed. As he says a rate thread option would be great  as would a leech point system.
Bongzy is a active member of this forum and i trust him like a lot of others do. 
So shortly i think he is up for the task. Plus he asks for s trail so if it doesnt work out thr role can be revoked just as easy. 
Sooo i think you guys should give him a chance ??

Greetings. ??Elite X Chaos ??

[Image: 2afd4ab259e3fc561c9d79facff03c3e.png]

Threads:38
Dog Of Internal Affairs
Threads: 38
Warning Level:
StaffCute & CuddlyDivaNinjaJokesterCloverHelpfulEmperorDuke
02-01-2019, 09:14 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2019, 09:29 PM by Corgi.)
(02-01-2019, 10:48 AM)Elite x Chaos Wrote: I think bongzy would be a good support member. I personally think most of the members of this forum are inactive or just leech and that sucks so maybe more staff to ban peeps is needed. As he says a rate thread option would be great  as would a leech point system.
Bongzy is a active member of this forum and i trust him like a lot of others do. 
So shortly i think he is up for the task. Plus he asks for s trail so if it doesnt work out thr role can be revoked just as easy. 
Sooo i think you guys should give him a chance ??

Greetings. ??Elite X Chaos ??

What was suggested in the suggestion thread is already implemented, and there is also an anti-leech system, however people can still bypass that because not enough members are reporting the threads, so we have to manually check every single one of them.

(02-01-2019, 10:01 AM)Bongzy Wrote: Ok well now I see how you feel about the situation, I stated there is not much to work off on this Thread with in having the status I have, I really like how you bring up a situation I honestly thought I done the best in, I gave the person a refund and you will still push this point this was my first problem in over 200 transaction's and this is what you use against me while you are online for less then 10 min's replying to OPTION threads like this Lol  [make a option to rate the leak post/thread] 

Decline this or ban me lol I give up. {anyone else that has been a member please let me know your thought's I would appreciate good or bad I will not point out}

You didn't give the person a refund out of the goodness of your heart, it was an A or B choice. You were in a situation of refunding $40 or get banned, and you were WILLING to get banned before the decision even came to that. Why would I not bring that up? You're willing to get banned over $40, is there more to say? That is why you are seen as unfit from MY point of view and anyone with a brain. Also if you really felt like you had a bad status like you claim you do, why would you make a application at this point and time?
The reason why I pointed out your flaw is obvious no? If you're applying for a rank, why would I list out only your pros (not that you have ACTUALLY contributed anything to the forums)your past 100+ post is literally you bumping your thread, so like I said, your own personal gain.

What does me being online for 10 minutes or whatever have anything to do with any of this? I was actually on for about half an hour just browsing threads also. I'm on multiple times throughout the day just browsing when nothing is being reported. I really like how you think no one is going to call you out on that dispute just because it was your ONLY one, so what if its your only one? It only takes one to tarnish reputations.
Once again, going to state again that I responded normally to the suggestion thread, it was already implemented, I don't know if you have some sort of reading disability, but that may be it, and if that's the case, I don't think applying on the forums where you actually need to read is the thing for you, try applying for school instead.

[Image: TocHvJH.png]

Threads:7
Gold: 200
Knight
Knight
Threads: 7
Warning Level:
Gold: 200
02-01-2019, 10:40 PM
I voted yes for the poll , just why not ??
Try him in trial , i think he won't disappoint

Threads:102
Gold: 688
Official Slut of Sentry.MBA
Emperor
Threads: 102
Warning Level:
Gold: 688
DstatHippieMilitantDivaFailureDrama QueenJokesterCloverEmperor
02-06-2019, 10:58 AM
People tell me I should be mod and I am like, nah that's effort, imagine being spammed by leechers

[Image: j2T6inw.jpg]